Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Drool-Worthy "Late Monday" Favorites- Kawaii Edition!






Happy "Late Monday"! I decided that this week's Drool-Worthy Favorites would be dedicated to my favorite Kawaii finds. So what is kawaii? Urban Dictionary defines it as, "An adjective in Japanese meaning " pretty; cute; lovely; charming; dear; darling; pet" It's stem is two kanji meaning "can love". It is commonly used by anime and manga fans." All I know is that after searching Kawaii products on the interwebs, I was immediately overloaded with cuteness!!! Above are some of my favorite Kawaii items that i found, and below is a description of each, so that you can buy, or just drool over them :)



1. Orange Fox Charm Necklace: It's a fox, it's only $14, it's handmade, and it's freaking adorable. That is all. You can find the cutie here from the Etsy site, PeeWeesPlayHouse.



2. Bunny Tote Bag: For $25, I would wear this EVERYWHERE! If you haven't noticed, I have a thing for bunnies, and this bunny bag couldn't get any cuter. Plus, it's handmade from the Etsy site, HappyCosmos, where she's got tons of other kawaii items. 



3. White Fleece Bunny Hat: You can never have enough bunnies. I would create an EDM event outfit solely around this cuteness. You can find this hat and others like it from the Etsy site PawStar here for $25.




4. Mushroom House Backpack: This backpack is straight out of a fairytale. Better yet, it's vegan! It's a bit too pricey for me, but you can add a bit of whimsy to your wardrobe with this backpack by buying it from Modcloth for $69.99 here. AND my birthday is coming up in . You know, just saying ;)



5. Cute Animal Subject Envelopes: These, I can afford. Why not make organizing cute? These kawaii animal envelopes for $3.65 at CoolPencilCase would make me smile and maybe even give me a bit of motivation to sort out my paper drawers!



6. Calico Mommy Cat Necklace: A necklace like this could add the perfect pinch of quirky-cuteness to any outfit. It sells for $12 at Hey Chickadee, and there's plenty of other equally cute jewelry on the website. I had a hard time choosing just one, but I couldn't help but giggle when I saw this cutie.



7. Moon Bunny Tights: I couldn't get away from Hey Chickadee! I stumbled upon these adorable tights for $23 in a lovely pastel purple. I would feel like I was walking straight out of a kawaii anime when wearing these tights! I'm not sure that I'd know what to pair them with- what do you think?







4 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! I found you through a blog hop and am now a follower :)

    Check out stylevancity.blogspot.ca when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, great! I can't wait to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I always know you'll like the bunnies!

      Delete