Sunday, June 16, 2013

Website Discovery: Tagxedo


I made this by using Taxedo and linking my blog!


I was stumbling through Pinterest when I came across this awesome website, and I knew that I HAD to share it with all of you! Tagxedo allows you to make customizable, professional-looking word-art in just a few clicks! ! Tagxedo allows you to choose the words in your word-art, or you can even link a website that Tagxedo will pull words from. You can also choose the shape of the word art, and if you don't find one that you like, you're welcome to upload your own. On top of that, you can even choose the color, and the font! Eep, think of all of the possibilities! 

The finished pieces would make a lovely, personalized gift and Tagxedo even has a handy link in the top right corner that takes you to their "shop" that will put your designed word-art onto T-shirts, mugs, mouse-pads, and bags. If you don't want to spend money, the designs themselves are free to share as a picture to places like Facebook, Twitter, or your blog. I spent quite a bit of time just having fun messing around with different words and picture combinations! 

Below, I made a Dad-themed word-art for Father's Day. How cute would one of these have been for that baby shower that I just attended? 



I'd love to see any of your finished word-art designs from Tagxedo or ideas about how to utilize it!





6 comments:

  1. Omg, I think you read my mind. I was looking for something to do this for a project the other day and have been looking since just for fun. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it awesome? I couldn't stop playing around with it!

      Delete
  2. Umm... this is AWESOME. What a great find! Thanks for sharing. Def going to utilize this.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!? I was so surprised that something like this was FREE! Glad you liked!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this. I just started making my own subway are with Photoshop, but this is way better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was messing around with that too a while back and totally gave up out of frusteration :P this is way easier! Happy it helped :)

      Delete