Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Last Name Change (I promise!)


I've been playing around with my blog's name for quite a while now, but I've finally settled on Bunny Blossom. I always wanted to keep the "blossom" because it's been a part of my blog since the beginning, but Little Blossom was causing some problems because there were already blogs with nearly the same name and I wanted this blog to be different. I decided to name the blog Bunny Blossom, after my rabbit, Belly. For now, the URL will be thebunnyblossom.blogspot.com, but I plan on making a domain switch if it sticks. 

I'd love to hear your input on my final name switch!

6 comments:

  1. i like it :) it fits your blog really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's an adorable name. I absolutely love your profile photo with that precious bunny. Also, thanks for following my website. I came right over here when you did and was happy to see another vegan who loves DIYs. I'm happy to follow via Feedly. Cheers to ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same about yours- it's very catchy :P. Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'm exited to see your posts on my bloglovin' feed in the future :). I've yet to hear of Feedly, do you like it? Is it popular?

      Delete
    2. :) It is and it's gaining even more traction because it has some features and options that Bloglovin' doesn't. I started out on Bloglovin' and then switched there. I look forward to your writings as well!

      Delete
    3. Oh, I'll have to check it out! Thanks!

      Delete