Friday, June 21, 2013

Guess who.....


Guess who got a new job?

This girl did!

I've been looking for a new job since the beginning of Summer, and I finally landed one! It's a small job as a hostess, but I'm getting paid more than I ever had at my previous jobs. Memorizing the table numbers and seating arrangements is a little bit stressful, but other than that, it seems like easy work. Plus, I like being able to chat with customers as I show them their to their tables- much better than doing busywork somewhere else.


I still plan on updating my blog as time allows, but I'm not going to stress myself with making timely posts (see here for more on how I feel about this!)


Love and light to all of my readers :)





14 comments:

  1. Hey Paige. Thanks for popping in at Gypsy in Jasper. To answer your question, my blog was designed by Amy Morby. She used to blog at vanaganchampion and now she's at amymorby.com. I don't know if she is still doing design work, but it's worth asking. She was super quick and awesome to work with.

    Congrats on the new job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for responding so quickly! I'm definitely going to ask her.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! You go girl.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! Starting new jobs is always exciting :) I interview for a new job on Tuesday and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Good luck on your interview :)

      Delete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!and don't worry about posts you just do it when you feel like Thats what I do,blogging to me is all about the fun we have with Speedy,some times I do serious posts whe I feel inspired but the rest of the time its fun after all it is Speedy's blog,xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I love that "it's speedy's blog". Does Speedy have an Instagram? If not, you should totally think about making one for the little bunny! I would follow that cuteness in a heartbeat :)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations to you and aren't you just the most adorable thing. You remind me of Claire, from the show Lost. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^_^ I'm loving all of the support I've gotten on this little post! I've never seen Lost, but I looked it up and I suppose I could see the resemblence :P

      Delete