Monday, June 24, 2013

Drool-worthy Monday Favorites







Welcome to my new, weekly (if my schedule allows!) Drool-worthy Monday Favorites! Each week, I will collect some of my favorite items that I find on the Internet and post them here for all of you to enjoy. This, of course, includes a little description of each item and a link back to where I discovered them so that you can purchase them (or just drool over them ;P) Enjoy!


1. Gold-Toned Fairy Ear Cuff: A perfect, tiny touch of whimsy to any outfit! I loved it even more when I saw the price- only $9.80! You can buy it online at Urbanog here.

 2. Bamboo Stem Reading Glasses: I currently have a pair of reading glasses that are black with a touch of pink on the inside, but I would love to rock these! The bamboo sides make the pink quirky and cute instead of obnoxious. For $68, you can find them in stores at Anthropologie, or online here.

3.Chirp-worthy Beechwood Cutting Board: I'm moving into a new apartment soon, so I'm always on the lookout for cute home decor. I prefer to use natural materials in my kitchen, so I'm happy that this is made from wood AND adorable. Yes please. For $19.99 you can buy it here from ModCloth.

4. Molang I-Phone Charm: Meet Molang! The most adorable Japanese, chubby bunny-rabbit that I ever did see. Like Molang wasn't cute enough already, he's holding an ice-cream cone. Molang is on sale for just $3.80 on an Etsy shop called Cocoon, here.

5. Round Gold Crown Baking Cups: These baking cups can be used to hold anything from candy to nuts, or, my favorite, cupcakes! You know what would look best in 
 them? Vegan cupcakes ;). You can buy them for $6 at Bake It Pretty, here
 

6. Apple Orchard Earrings: I've always had an affinity for apples, maybe because my mom used to be a teacher when I was younger and I remember her classroom often being apple-themed. These apple earrings would be an adorable gift for a teacher, wouldn't they? Or, you can treat yourself by buying them for $10.99 here at Ruche.


7. Fox Lunch Bag: This lunch bag is made with organic cotton and lined with foil to keep your lunch cool. The adorable print would make me want to pack lunch from home more often! It can be found for $39.99 at ModCloth, here.

10 comments:

  1. love them all! esp the cutting board and the baking cups, i want them in my kitchen! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I can't wait for my new apartment, I'm going to load it with cute kitchen supplies ^_^

      Delete
    2. btw, i nominated you for the liebster award! more info here: http://aller-dings.blogspot.nl/2013/06/the-liebster-award.html

      Delete
    3. Aw, thank you so much! I've been super busy, so sorry for the late response. I'm going to check it out tonight and respond to the questions<3

      Delete
  2. Well now I won't have any money after Mondays. Love these! The gold cupcake liners I'm kinda obsessed with and might for real be buying.... I have a thing for everything cupcakes! I really this post! Also just FYI I didn't forget about doing your header, I promise! I just haven't had the time to get out the watercolors in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel bad that I couldn't create a new one for this Monday, so maybe I'll pick double the items next week to make up for it :)

      I have a thing for everything cupcakes too! They're adorable AND yummy.

      It's perfectly fine, you have forever to do it or not to! I've been crazy busy, too, so I completely understand.

      Delete
  3. I just adore the Round Gold Crown Baking Cups. So, so cute!

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? I could see myself baking cupcakes just to use them :P

      Delete
  4. love the bunny so cute!xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you'd like it ;P. It's name is Molang, and I've found lots of cute stuff with the bunny on it just by searching sites like Ebay for it!

      Delete