Friday, May 10, 2013

Photoset: Kalina's Adventure

Just yesterday, my best friend, Kalina, and I found this little hideaway nook off the side of a local beach. The only sign that something might be hidden away in this spot was an old wooden boardwalk peaking out from the bushes with the steps grinded by time to a slope. We decided that it was a perfect day for an adventure, ran back home to grab a few whimsy items as props, and spent the rest of the day exploring the hideaway's winding dirt paths and playing with my camera. The lighting was exceptionally fun to play with, because the trees offered plentiful shade, but one path led to a beautiful open space with sun beaming and the ocean nearly in sight.

Below is a sampling of some of the photos that we had fun taking that I messed around with a bit :)









To see the rest of our adventure, you can find the full set on my Flickr here.

No comments:

Post a Comment