Thursday, March 28, 2013

Echinacea Tea and Colds



It's been really chilly lately (for Florida's standards) and it seems whenever the weather gets cold here, my boyfriend gets a minor cold for less than a week. However, I end up getting sick with his cold about two weeks later, but it's terrible and lasts for at least two weeks. I've tried vitamin C, eating extra healthy, staying away from his kisses no matter how sad and sick his little face looks, and nothing ever works. 


So, this time, I bought some echinacea tea from the GreenWise aisle in Publix. I knew that echinacea has been used for centuries to ward off many immunity bugs, but never had the chance to try it. 

While I'm not sure if it's going to work, it tastes lovely and soothing with a bit of honey and is the perfect combination with some tealights and Andy Mckee on the back porch :)

I'll keep you up to date ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment