Friday, February 8, 2013

ChanTea Review


I am green tea and aloe pulp o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d, so when I was meandering Whole Foods today (my other natural habitat) and saw this, Chantea: Infused Green Tea & Aloe Bits Passion Fruit, I squealed with joy. I didn't even wait till I got home to open up one of these babies, and it didn't dissapoint. Think, tropical island sunset with delightfully yummy bits of aloe (which, if you've never had aloe bits, taste like little bits of sweet, squishy fruit).Chantea's website here says that it "...satisfies your taste buds and fuels your health..." but with cane sugar as the second ingredients, I'm not really sure that the second part of that statement is true. Regardless, it tastes great, and better yet, I could recognize all of the ingredients except for "Natural Passion Fruit Flavor", but if that bothers you then you can scoop up the plain version that leaves that out. Whole Foods had them for BOGO so I may have gone a bit overboard, but when green tea and aloe pulp are combined, I can't really see how that's possible ;)

What's your favorite tea or tea hybrid product?

No comments:

Post a Comment